In the Salzburger Lungau, nature lovers are greeted by a superlative hiking paradise. The crystal-clear mountain air tickles your nose. Beautiful alpine pastures and intact nature with an abudance of plants, berries and herbs make Alpine Summer and Harvest Festival pure joy for all of your senses. One of the region's greatest attractions and treasures are Lungau's some 60 mountain tarns. Many of these picturesque small lakes lie hidden away between rugged crags, or amid gentle meadows and valleys. Look forward to the magic of these unique lakes. And during oure "Flower Hiking Weeks" discover the most glorious flower-strewn meadows in Lungau led by an expert hiking guide.
This offer includes:
- 7 nights in your preferred accommodatoin
- Monday - Friday dailyk participation in a hike
- Shuttle bus to the trail heads
- Certified hiking guide
- Convivial farewell evening, including award of the Lungau Hiking Pin (always on Friday)
- Slide show and info evening Sundays at 8 p.m. in the parish hall
Price per person in a double room (including tax and the listed extras):
EURO 249,-- in a private accommodatoin, farmohuse, guest house with breakfast
EURO 365,-- in an inn/hotel*** with half board
You will receive the name of the accommodation with your booking confirmatoin. More categories on request.